Newborn Specialist Needed
Do you love working with newborn babies? Do you have a passion for helping new mothers and supporting new families?
If so, ENOC is seeking qualified candidates to work with families in their homes throughout the greater Miami- Dade and Palm Beach area
Night Shifts needed and some day shifts available for both weekdays and weekends.
We are recruiting mature, caring, and dependable candidates who are passionate about working with newborn infants and their families to work as a Postpartum Doula/Newborn Care Specialist/Night Nanny.
Professional experience as a Newborn Specialist or Doula required. Candidates must be encouraging, knowledgeable about newborns and postpartum needs, non-judgmental, and willing to respect the wishes of new parents. Most shifts are 8 to 12 hours, either nights or daytime.
Primary duties include educating parents on topics such as caring for their newborn, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, and sleep routines. Newborn Care Specialists also provide emotional support to the family and offer hands-on assistance with infant care and light household laundry and tasks.
This is a rewarding opportunity where you will be able to make a meaningful impact within the lives of others. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to our website at the link below and fill out our short online application so that we can get to know you. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Nanny Jobs in Miami – Are you an Elite Nanny? Would you like to:
- Find nanny jobs in Miami or babysitting job in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area?
- Find employment that meets your schedule, location, and salary requirements?
- Care for and nurture young children or provide companionship and care for seniors?
- Have a job that you love and loves you back?
- Provide fun learning and age appropriate activities?
- Make a real contribution to a child’s life