Part-time nanny needed Miami Beach. ENOC Miami is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for families exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
An active family is seeking a part-time live-out nanny to create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for their young child. Nanny will be responsible for all tasks related to care of the child, serving as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy companion. The nanny will not act as a sitter, but rather a playmate, sports and outdoors enthusiast, mentor, educator, and entertainer.
- Experienced working with preschool and school-aged children.
- Experienced with 2+ children in a domestic setting.
- Willing to work collaboratively with parents and assist with developmental milestones.
- Prepare child for school and accompany them to/from school.
- Carefully research and propose age appropriate local activities and resources, register attendance, and accompany to activities.
- Able to transport child to and from play dates, outings, classes.
- Knowledgeable about child development (e.g., firm when necessary, but also capable of being laid back and fun).
- Good management skills with toy organization, closet systems, and toiletries.
- Develop and implement sanitation schedule of toys, surfaces, handles, etc.
- Guide child on etiquette and manners.
- Experienced in play-based learning and creating educational activities, lesson planning.
- Engage activities at home, scheduled outings, themed weekends, etc.
- Develop child’s independence; help them be self-motivated.
- Assist with homework and school projects in an interesting, engaging manner.
- Liaise with child’s schools, track and report to parents on school progress.
- Ensure child’s timetable is adequate and allows for the day to run smoothly.
- Able to prepare fresh and healthy snacks.
- Capable of building rapport with children.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, excellent time management, efficient and service focused.
- Attentive to Principals’ preferences and style.
- Intuitive to the needs of the children.
- Professional presentation of self and great personality.
- Ability to easily take direction.
- Active and fit
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Long-term intent.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Creative, energetic, positive, happy, nurturing, calm demeanor.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Proactive, resourceful and take initiative to get things done.
- Ability to multitask.
Part-time nanny Miami
- 5+ years of consistent and recent nanny experience in a private home setting.
- 3-4 outstanding references from current and previous professional positions. References will be verified.
- Seeking longevity (e.g., 7-10+ year commitment).
- Superb command of the English language, both written and oral, is required.
- Understands that the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion are required.
- Live within close proximity to the family’s residence.
- Ability to complete extensive background checks, motor vehicle checks, and drug tests.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Immunizations (e.g., TDap, MMR, Flu-shot)
- Legal to work in the United States.