Nanny Jobs Miami – Are you an Elite Nanny? Would you like to:
- Find nanny jobs in Miami or babysitting jobs in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area?
- Find nanny jobs that meets your schedule, location, and salary requirements?
- Care for and nurture young children or provide companionship and care for seniors?
- Have a nanny job that you love and loves you back?
- Provide fun learning and age appropriate activities?
- Make a real contribution to a child’s life?
Professional Nanny Jobs Miami
We are recruiting professional career nannies who are PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, SAFE, RESPONSIBLE, PLAYFUL, ACTIVE, IMAGINATIVE, AND SUPER FUN! with a min experience of 5 years as a PROFESSIONAL NANNY.*
If you do not meet requirements, please do not apply.
5+ years of recent, verifiable, in-home (non-family member) experience in the position you are applying for.
Must speak very good English – read & write
Must be at least 21 years of age
Have reliable transportation
Be authorized to work in the United States
Have a stable work history
Have no criminal record
Be CPR & First Aid Certified (prior to beginning work in the home)
If you feel like you are right for the job, please contact us via phone call or WhatsApp message at: (754)332.6644
We are currently holding interviews Tuesdays-Thursdays Fridays from 2:00pm – 6:00pm.
Pay: COMPETITVE DOE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Mother´s helper tasks & duties
• Supervise the kids within the home
• Change diapers
• Play games with kids
• Take kids outside in backyard or on walks
• Give snacks and meals to kids
• Help little ones tidy up play area
• Do crafts with the kids and simple activities
• Set up imagination games (forts, Duplo, etc.)
• Helping with the newborn sleep schedule
• Following a 1 year old sleep schedule
• Or any routine (get all my sample routines here)
• Doing wind down routines with the little ones
• Bathing the kiddos
• Reading books to the little ones
• Gathering laundry from rooms
• Do laundry
• Fold clothes
• Put away clothes
• Change bedding on kids’ beds
• Load or unload the dishwasher
• Clean kitchen counters
• Prepare snacks
• Pack school lunches
• Prep dinner
• Do an evening sweep (but during the day!)
• Carry out tidy routines
• Organize toys and play areas
• Help with the school morning routine
• Aide in after school routines
• Drop kids off at school
• Pick kids up from school
• Run errands with you or for you
• Do grocery run (or grocery pickup if you order online)
• Take kids to and from appointments
Click our our top nanny jobs HERE
Visit us on Google My Business HERE