A family in Coral Gables is looking for an experienced infant nanny to care for their 2-month old little boy. The position in based in Miami.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of infant care experience, be loving and kind, cultured and curious about the world, have strong communication skills, live a healthy and active lifestyle, and work alongside the new parents to create a nurturing environment.
The average schedule will be 40 hours a week, and will occasionally be more or less with a guaranteed minimum of 160 hours per month. Compensation is negotiable depending on experience and fit.
- Child-care duties including but not limited to: feeding, bathing, dressing, napping and morning and evening routines
- Collaborate with Mom and Dad to check in on developmental milestones
- Assist with child related housekeeping duties and pitch in to the overall tidiness of the family environment
- Cook and prepare basic meals
- Run errands occasionally, as needed
- Provide enriching experiences and activities beyond basic care
- Create a warm and safe environment for the child to grow and thrive
- At least 4 years professional infant care experience
- Experience working in Miami as a Miami nanny
- Knowledgeable about each childhood development state and attuned to the child’s developmental needs
- Possess experience exhibiting discretion and loyalty while working with high profile families
- A positive, team-player attitude
- Exhibits good judgement and common sense
- Ability to commit long-term to a nanny position and truly become part of the family
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.