Housekeeper Jobs in Miami
High profile family seeks an experienced, mature, professional Housekeeper/ Cook to work in a private household in Miami Full time/ Live-in. The family is looking to hire as soon as possible.
Housekeeper will be responsible for the daily cleaning and care of a luxurious residence. The person must have previous experience in working within a private household environment or a luxury hotel. Supervised directly by the Family, the successful candidate will:
- Daily cleaning and caring of the residence.
- Daily cooking for the family of four.
- Clean the silver, china, crystal, fine art and delicate surfaces.
- Carry out washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate items like silk and cashmere.
- Make beds.
- Organize and maintain closets.
- Pack and unpack luggage.
- Run errands and carry out special requests for the family on occasion.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Strong English communication skills.
- Experience with high end quality cleaning and care for antiques, silver, fine art, etc.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest quality of service.
- Understand the utmost in confidentiality and discretion.
- Capacity to work long hours during peak seasons.
- Owning a vehicle is an asset.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Legal working status in United States.
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Energetic with a strong work ethic, strong communication skills and ability to anticipate the needs of the household.
- Professional, polished, and discreet, maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.